Important addresses for company founders in Bavaria
Besides a solid business idea, contacts who can help you move forward are the key to the long-term success of your business. The right places will help you when you reach the limits of your own capabilities and knowledge – and can unlock new doors that are essential for making headway.
In Gründerland Bayern there is a large start-up ecosystem with a densely interconnected structure of initiatives, networks and institutions that can offer you specific support in your region.
A number of these places may be an option for you, depending on the kind of assistance you need and the specific circumstances of your start-up. Such places include:
- the Bavarian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (IHKs) and the Bavarian Chambers of Crafts (HWKs) are the first point of call for those who wish to start their own business
- the start-up centres, which offer support in the form of infrastructure, free services and advice to entrepreneurs and people starting businesses in all regions of Bavaria
- the networks funded by the state of Bavaria, which give you access to knowledge and useful contacts
- the universities and their entrepreneurship centres, with special advisory and support services for university students and employees
- the advisory services of the liberal professions and the bodies representing the interests of the associations
- Finance partners, who join forces with you to support your plans financially
- the business development centres and regional organisations with specific regional services
No matter what stage you are currently at with starting your business, what type of business you are setting up or what kind of assistance you need, Gründerland Bayern has details of all the useful addresses and how they may be able to help you.